This service can be provided to companies outside the Netherlands without a legal presentation in the Netherlands or companies in the Netherlands without an IND status as recognized sponsor (erkend referent) that want to hire a Highly Skilled Migrant (kennismigrant)
RAVE-cruitment is NEN 4400 certified and official recognized sponsor (erkend referent) for purpose of stay labour (including Highly Skilled Migrant), issued by the Dutch government.
In general. this is how it works:
– the worker will be formally employed by RAVE-cruitment and will receive a work permit via RAVE-cruitment. This takes approximately 3 weeks after application. If he/she already lives in the Netherlands and has a valid Highly skilled Migrant permit, it takes only 1 day.
– this permit allows him to live and work in the Netherlands and travel through Europe;
– RAVE-cruitment will have no authority over this worker and he can be stationed anywhere in the Netherlands (at a client or a temporary office for example)
– the employment conditions can be determinate by you although there is a minimum required gross salary which is € 3.108,-* per month for worker below 30 years of age and € 4.240,-* per month for worker from the age of 30. (*2016 salary criteria)
This service includes:
– arranging work permit, social security number, bank account and all necessary registrations;
– relocation assistance in general (if applicable);
– 30% tax ruling application (if applicable);
– monthly salary administration and payment.
More info via: Gijs Notté, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +31(0)20 7184500